Some more nice words from some of my wedding and portrait clients
- Nasim & Peter – Aug 2011 Devin is great to work with – his personable, laid back style allows him to guide photo sessions without seeming overbearing or introducing stress. Even though we used five different locations we had tons of fun and never felt rushed or under pressure. He has an absolutely great eye for picking out the perfect shot in any setting, giving us both artistic and modern photos which we both loved. His attention to background, colors and lighting has made for some stunning photos – both color and black and white – that will definately bring back great memories for us. It goes without saying we are extremely happy with the wedding pics and would recommend Devin to anyone.
- Jonathon & Savannah – Devin was our wedding photographer and he absolutely fantastic! We traveled to Victoria from Toronto so we didn’t have the chance to meet Devin until two days prior to our wedding, at our meeting he took us around to all of our shot locations and ensured he got a sense of exactly what we were looking for. The day of Devin was easy to work with, efficient and captured the exact types of pictures we had wanted. Devin was fantastic at re-direction and re-focusing the groomsmen when they got out of hand which helped keep us on schedule. When we got the preview for ourwedding photos we were so happy with how beautiful they had turned out, we got some truly interesting and artistically gorgeous photos. I would highly recommend Devin to anyone who wants beautiful pictures and someone fun to work with.
- Anon – Devin is a great guy and we felt so comfortable with him right away. We got some really beautiful photos from our session with him. He was very accommodating to our requests.
- Michelle – We are so SO pleased with the shots that Devin captured of my family. We were so comfortable in front of him right from the get go, and it is apparent in the pictures. And I have to say that I am amazed at the joyful faces he was able to pull out of a cranky teething baby!
- Heather – Devin was really creative with coming up for locations for my shoot. I needed professional shots for my Real Estate website and he delivered exactly what I was after! He was great to work with and made me feel very comfortable!
- Meg – Devin rose to the challenge of capturing our young family in both candid and portrait shots. Our 2 1/2 year old gave him a run for his money…literally…and we were very pleased with the range of colourful photos. Devin is creative, experienced and professional.
- Sara & Kyle – Devin did an outstanding job at my July 10th wedding. We contacted him on short notice and he willingly accomodated us. He was extremely positive and talented, making it a fun experience for everyone. I am more then happy with the shots he did. I will highly recommend Devin to anyone needing a photographer in the future.
- Brenda – Devin was a pleasure to work with and his photos were stunning. Definitely will recommend him!
- Deirdre & Dan – Devin worked with us as our wedding photographer this past July- he was not only punctual, professional, and took amazing photos but he made our day even more fun with his great personality and sense of humor. We had so much fun working with him and are so happy with the shots we got. We have highly recommended Devin to our friends and family and think he is a great choice for anyone in need of a photographer.
- Ben & Noriko – We had a great time working with Devin for our wedding photos. He was really creative and fun to work with despite having a pretty limited amount of time to get all our shots.
Recent Blog Posts from our Photography Blog
© 2002- Devin Card Photography. Photo permissions for any use must be granted by Devin Card.
Other Local Wedding Locations: Campbell River, Courtenay, Duncan, Nanaimo, Parksville, Port Alberni, Sidney, Sooke, Tofino, Ucluelet, Victoria BC.
Destination Wedding Locations: Australia, Bahamas, Belize, Carribbean, Costa Rica, Cuba, Hawaii, Maui, Mexico, British Virgin Islands, United States